Who are we?
We are a research and development centre for railway and traffic engineering in Germany, which was founded in 2015 on the cooperation agreement between CRRC Qingdao Sifang Co. Ltd. and the University of Stuttgart.
- To promote cooperation on Chinese-German research
- Holistic development and construction of transport systems with special regard to rail vehicle technology in conjunction with the infrastructure and operation through cooperative research,
- To carry to cooperative research for the holistic development and construction of transport systems with special regard to rail vehicle technology in conjunction with the infrastructure and operation,
- To carry out integrative research involving traffic engineering, mechanical engineering of computer science and software engineering as well as electrical engineering in order to develop new technologies, maintenance concepts, operating and organizational forms and procedures that make important contributions to progress in the field of railway and traffic engineering,
- To develop an “Intelligent Train” concept on the fields of: Safety, Construction, Operation, Energy, Maintenance, Customer Friendly Usage, Communication Systems and Standardization
- To provide further education and support for students and doctorates, in cooperation with the University of Stuttgart, especially in the fields of railway and traffic engineering.
Chinese-German Research and Development Centre for Railway and Transportation Technology Stuttgart
Tel: +49 (0)711 6856 6362
Fax: +49 (0)711 6856 6666
Web: http:// www.cdfeb.de
Board: Xiaojun Deng, Prof. Dr.- Ing. Ullrich Martin
Executive Directors: Donghua Wu, Yong Cui
Association register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Registration number: VR 721871
Tax identification number:
According to § 27 a Value Add Tax law
Yong Cuiapl. Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil.
Head of the Working Group Intelligent Train, Academic Staff